Engineering services from concept through commissioning
Seiberling is an Engineering and Technical Consulting Company providing process, clean in place (CIP) and steam in place (SIP) design and automation services to the Food, Dairy, Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Seiberling Associates, Inc. was founded in 1976 and has built long term relationships with clients by developing innovative, automated and cost effective hygienic engineering solutions.
The Seiberling Difference
- trusted engineering partner from concept to commissioning and beyond
- specialists in process engineering and automation
- constant focus on safety, quality and sustainability
- intelligent design, innovative and cost-effective solutions
- superior documentation and attention to detail
- the industry leader in CIP technology
Haskell and Seiberling -- A Perfect Match
Haskell, one of the nation’s leading design-build firms, completed their acquisition of Seiberling in late 2012. This strategic move positions the integrated Haskell-Seiberling Team into the national and international marketplace as leading experts in both manufacturing and facility solutions. Our integrated team can provide world-class solutions in process, packaging, and material handling systems and building facilities. Seiberling specialist in process engineering and automation complements Haskell’s full service offering for an Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC) project delivery model. Seiberling and Haskell constant focus on safety, quality and sustainability is a great strategic and cultural fit.